First built in 1904 and replaced with the existing lighthouse in 1916. The lighthouse as it stands today has been built in 1922. Lighthouse was the weather measuring station for Meteorologisk institutt in 1933 and has been measuring weather and wind conditions.
Since 2005 the lighouse is automated measuring point of Meteorologisk institutt and is now used by Torsvåg Havfiske.
Lighthouse has a 360° view around and is located on top of the Koya hill close to the harbour.
The House has 2 Floors, space for up to 8 people and is equipped with:
– 1 kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and complete tableware
– 3 bedrooms with 2 singlebeds in each room (included bedclothes and towels)
– 1 suite with a dobbel rom (skybed) and 1 single bed
– 1 livingroom with sofa and Sat-TV and wifi
– 1 diningroom for up to 10 people
– 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet
– garden with garden furniture